CUBE LUMINOUS

for all people who love food and keep looking for a new adventure in the food & recipes world, we are here to guide you through this journey

آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

Top 10 Foods to Buy a Girl So She Falls for You

 Top 10 Foods to Buy a Girl So She Falls for

 You

The best way to a girl’s heart is through her stomach, I promise.




As a girl, I know that one of my favorite topics to discuss with my friends is food, and our favorite activity is to go out to eat – and then continue to talk about food. When I'm at a loss for what to say to a new acquaintance, I always turn to food. However, one of the best things is when a guy buys you food, especially if he surprises you with food, because that's when you know.

1. Pizza. Without a doubt, the best food to get a girl is pizza. It's a crowd-pleaser and a timeless classic. A cheese pizza is always a safe bet. However, if you really want to impress your girl and show how well you know her, you should customize the toppings to make it a pizza she will never forget. If you're going to buy me a pizza, please include black olives and mushrooms.

2. Chipotle. This is one of my all-time faves, although not all girls adore Chipotle – I know, it's startling. If your girlfriend enjoys Chipotle, make sure you know what you're doing as you walk down the line. What should I eat: a bowl, a burrito, or tacos? What kind of meat is it? Just make sure you have a broad notion and don't skimp on the $1.95 more for guac. Don't do it.

3. Sushi. My all-time favorite because I adore seafood and trying new things with my meals. Many females dislike eating raw fish, but some may enjoy veggie sushi or prepared rolls, so just be aware of her tastes. I'd eat anything, but I'd make sure there's plenty of eel sauce. Eel sauce is popular among females.

4. McDonald’s french fries. There is no need for an explanation. I swear you won't go wrong with these fried potatoes.

5. Froyo. Again, knowing her tastes will help you impress her, but most females will swoon just because you're giving them froyo, and you don't need to know the exact number of sour gummy worms she like; she'll be delighted just thinking about it.

6. Breakfast food. Another of my personal favorites. There is nothing better, even if she is hungover or just in the mood for a nice breakfast. She'll think you're the coolest guy ever.

7. Slushies. I'm not sure if the majority of women enjoy slushies, but I know that if two gentlemen showed up at my door with white cherry slushies for my roommate and me, it would be very welcomed. We don't need much to be joyful; just some frozen sugary beverage and we're good to go.

8. Starbucks. Bringing a female coffee is a kind gesture because most girls enjoy coffee and require it to get through a typical day, especially if they are having a bad day. This act demonstrates that you genuinely care about her life and want her to get through whatever she is going through..

9. Insomnia cookiesAlso, it's foolproof. Every girl enjoys freshly baked cookies. It is a well-known truth. Send some to her as a surprise with a kind message, and she'll be overjoyed.

10. Her favorite candy. This is a terrific method to show a female that you pay attention to her and care enough about her preferences to get her precise favorites. It is also a simple and quick approach to make her pleased.

If any of you are wondering what to send me, please email me and I will gladly tell you what I want on my burrito bowl (veggie, please) and what my favorite treat is (all pink Starburst). You now understand how to make all the girls happy. You're very welcome!

عن الكاتب

Aya

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

CUBE LUMINOUS